WordPress started as just a blogging system, but has evolved to be used as a full content management system (CMS) and so much more through thousands of plugins and widgets and themes. WordPress development services from cre8 can help your site stand out from the crowd.
- Simple. WordPress makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly.
- Easy. If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a pro at creating content with WordPress.
- Publishing. Create drafts, schedule publication, and look at post revisions. Make your content public or private, and secure posts and pages with a password.
- Search Engine Optimized. WordPress takes care of 80-90% of the basics of SEO for you.
Custom WordPress Development Services
- Replatform (migration) from another CMS
- Becoming “webmaster” for website, performing maintenance and upgrades
- Adding e-commerce to an existing WordPress site
- Staff support for site updates within WordPress
- Developing WordPress sites from provided Photoshop or Sketch designs
Why Choose WordPress?
Now the most popular CMS worldwide, WordPress can help companies of any size manage content, improve user experiences and maximize mobile impact. With an SEO-friendly framework that’s easy to use, accessible anywhere and completely customizable, WordPress is worth the move.
Customize Your Content With cre8
With cre8, great WordPress sites are just the beginning. From developing user growth plans to UI/UX design, technical managed services and expert staffing augmentation, our customized solutions are designed to boost customer engagement, drive better conversion rates and increase your ROI.
Explore Your WordPress Potential
With WordPress CMS development services from cre8, the possibilities are endless. Already have great content? We can help transfer your current designs while also making your site mobile-friendly. Looking for a specific feature, a new approach to existing UI or a complete redesign? We have you covered with WordPress plugin development services and custom WordPress theme development services.
When The America for Bulgaria Foundation wanted more control over its multi-language website, we helped it make the move to WordPress with the Elementor page builder and the WPML multilingual plugin. For Down Under Endeavors, the priority was moving away from its proprietary CMS to a mobile-friendly WordPress deployment, while the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association needed a better way to manage content publishing and event registration.
Ready to build your best WordPress site? Let’s get started.